::: KCCS ȨÆäÀÌÁö¿¡ ¿À½Å°ÍÀ» ȯ¿µÇÕ´Ï´Ù :::
main_5.GIF main_6.GIF main_7.GIF main_8.GIF

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 12-03-14 20:21
ħ·ÊÀÌÁö ¼¼·Ê°¡ ¾Æ´Ï´Ù -2(°è¼Ó)
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ÇÔµ¿Áø
Á¶È¸ : 2,296  
ħ·ÊÀÌÁö ¼¼·Ê°¡ ¾Æ´Ï´Ù -2

(21)

Çѱ۰³¿ª [¸· 6 : 24]   Àú°¡ ³ª°¡¼­ ±× ¾î¹Ì¿¡°Ô ¸»Ç쵂 ³»°¡ ¹«¾ùÀ» ±¸Çϸ®ÀÌ±î ±× ¾î¹Ì°¡ °¡·ÎµÇ ¼¼·Ê ¿äÇÑÀÇ ¸Ó¸®¸¦ ±¸Ç϶ó ÇÏ´Ï

NIV [Mark 6:24]

She went out and said to her mother, "What shall I ask for?" "The head of John the Baptist," she answered.

(22)

Çѱ۰³¿ª [¸· 6 : 25]   Àú°¡ °ð ¿Õ¿¡°Ô ±ÞÈ÷ µé¾î°¡ ±¸ÇÏ¿© °¡·ÎµÇ ¼¼·Ê ¿äÇÑÀÇ ¸Ó¸®¸¦ ¼Ò¹Ý¿¡ ´ã¾Æ °ð ³»°Ô Áֱ⸦ ¿øÇϿɳªÀÌ´Ù ÇÑ´ë

NIV [Mark 6:25]

At once the girl hurried in to the king with the request: "I want you to give me right now the head of John the Baptist on a platter."

(23)

Çѱ۰³¿ª [¸· 8 : 28]   ¿©Â¥¿Í °¡·ÎµÇ ¼¼·Ê ¿äÇÑÀ̶ó ÇÏ°í ´õ·¯´Â ¿¤¸®¾ß, ´õ·¯´Â ¼±ÁöÀÚ ÁßÀÇ Çϳª¶ó ÇϳªÀÌ´Ù

NIV [Mark 8:28]

They replied, "Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, one of the prophets."

(24)

Çѱ۰³¿ª [¸· 10 : 38]   ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ °¡¶ó»ç´ë ³ÊÈñ ±¸ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ» ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¾ËÁö ¸øÇϴµµ´Ù ³ÊÈñ°¡ ³ªÀÇ ¸¶½Ã´Â ÀÜÀ» ¸¶½Ã¸ç ³ªÀÇ ¹Þ´Â ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ¹ÞÀ» ¼ö ÀÖ´À³Ä

NIV [Mark 10:38]

"You don't know what you are asking," Jesus said. "Can you drink the cup I drink or be baptized with the baptism I am baptized with?"

(25)

Çѱ۰³¿ª [¸· 10 : 39]   ÀúÈñ°¡ ¸»Ç쵂 ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ³ªÀÌ´Ù ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ À̸£½ÃµÇ ³ÊÈñ°¡ ³ªÀÇ ¸¶½Ã´Â ÀÜÀ» ¸¶½Ã¸ç ³ªÀÇ ¹Þ´Â ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ¹ÞÀ¸·Á´Ï¿Í

NIV [Mark 10:39]

"We can," they answered. Jesus said to them, "You will drink the cup I drink and be baptized with the baptism I am baptized with,

(26)

Çѱ۰³¿ª [¸· 11 : 30]   ¿äÇÑÀÇ ¼¼·Ê°¡ Çϴ÷μ­³Ä »ç¶÷¿¡°Ô·Î¼­³Ä ³»°Ô ´ë´äÇ϶ó

NIV [Mark 11:30]

John's baptism--was it from heaven, or from men? Tell me!"

(27)

Çѱ۰³¿ª [¸· 16 : 16]   ¹Ï°í ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ¹Þ´Â »ç¶÷Àº ±¸¿øÀ» ¾òÀ» °ÍÀÌ¿ä ¹ÏÁö ¾Ê´Â »ç¶÷Àº Á¤Á˸¦ ¹ÞÀ¸¸®¶ó

NIV [Mark 16:16]

Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

(28)

Çѱ۰³¿ª [´ª 3 : 3]   ¿äÇÑÀÌ ¿ä´Ü °­ ºÎ±Ù °¢Ã³¿¡ ¿Í¼­ ÁË »çÇÔÀ» ¾ò°Ô Çϴ ȸ°³ÀÇ ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ÀüÆÄÇÏ´Ï

NIV [Luke 3:3]

He went into all the country around the Jordan, preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins.

(29)

Çѱ۰³¿ª [´ª 3 : 7] ¿äÇÑÀÌ ¼¼·Ê¹ÞÀ¸·¯ ³ª¿À´Â ¹«¸®¿¡°Ô À̸£µÇ µ¶»çÀÇ Àڽĵé¾Æ ´©°¡ ³ÊÈñ¸¦ °¡¸£ÃÄ ÀåÂ÷ ¿Ã Áø³ë¸¦ ÇÇÇ϶ó ÇÏ´õ³Ä  

NIV [Luke 3:7]

John said to the crowds coming out to be baptized by him, "You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath?

(30)

Çѱ۰³¿ª [´ª 3 : 12]   ¼¼¸®µéµµ ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ¹Þ°íÀÚ ÇÏ¿© ¿Í¼­ °¡·ÎµÇ ¼±»ýÀÌ¿© ¿ì¸®´Â ¹«¾ùÀ» Çϸ®À̱î ÇϸÅ

NIV [Luke 3:12]

Tax collectors also came to be baptized. "Teacher," they asked, "what should we do?"

(31)

Çѱ۰³¿ª [´ª 3 : 16]   ¿äÇÑÀÌ ¸ðµç »ç¶÷¿¡°Ô ´ë´äÇÏ¿© °¡·ÎµÇ ³ª´Â ¹°·Î ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ÁÖ°Å´Ï¿Í ³ªº¸´Ù ´É·ÂÀÌ ¸¹À¸½Å ÀÌ°¡ ¿À½Ã³ª´Ï ³ª´Â ±× ½Åµé¸Þ¸¦ Ç®±âµµ °¨´çÄ¡ ¸øÇÏ°Ú³ë¶ó ±×´Â ¼º·É°ú ºÒ·Î ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ÁÖ½Ç °ÍÀÌ¿ä

NIV [Luke 3:16]

John answered them all, "I baptize you with water. But one more powerful than I will come, the thongs of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.

(32)

Çѱ۰³¿ª [´ª 3 : 21]   ¹é¼ºÀÌ ´Ù ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ¹ÞÀ»»õ ¿¹¼öµµ ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ¹ÞÀ¸½Ã°í ±âµµÇÏ½Ç ¶§¿¡ ÇÏ´ÃÀÌ ¿­¸®¸ç

NIV [Luke 3:21]

When all the people were being baptized, Jesus was baptized too. And as he was praying, heaven was opened

(33)

Çѱ۰³¿ª [´ª 7 : 20]   ÀúÈñ°¡ ¿¹¼ö²² ³ª¾Æ°¡ °¡·ÎµÇ ¼¼·Ê ¿äÇÑÀÌ ¿ì¸®¸¦ º¸³»¾î ´ç½Å²² ¸»Çϱ⸦ ¿À½Ç ±×ÀÌ°¡ ´ç½ÅÀÌ¿À´ÏÀÌ±î ¿ì¸®°¡ ´Ù¸¥ À̸¦ ±â´Ù¸®¿À¸®À̱î ÇÏ´õÀÌ´Ù ÇÏ´Ï

NIV [Luke 7:20]

When the men came to Jesus, they said, "John the Baptist sent us to you to ask, 'Are you the one who was to come, or should we expect someone else?'"

(34)

Çѱ۰³¿ª [´ª 7 : 29]   ¸ðµç ¹é¼º°ú ¼¼¸®µéÀº ÀÌ¹Ì ¿äÇÑÀÇ ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ¹ÞÀºÁö¶ó ÀÌ ¸»¾¸À» µè°í Çϳª´ÔÀ» ÀÇ·Ó´Ù ÇϵÇ

NIV [Luke 7:29]

(All the people, even the tax collectors, when they heard Jesus' words, acknowledged that God's way was right, because they had been baptized by John.

(35)

Çѱ۰³¿ª [´ª 7 : 30]   ¿ÀÁ÷ ¹Ù¸®»õÀΰú À²¹ý»çµéÀº ±× ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ¹ÞÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÑÁö¶ó ½º½º·Î Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¶æÀ» Àú¹ö¸®´Ï¶ó

NIV [Luke 7:30]

But the Pharisees and experts in the law rejected God's purpose for themselves, because they had not been baptized by John.)

(36)

Çѱ۰³¿ª [´ª 7 : 33]   ¼¼·Ê ¿äÇÑÀÌ ¿Í¼­ ¶±µµ ¸ÔÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸç Æ÷µµÁÖµµ ¸¶½ÃÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸŠ³ÊÈñ ¸»ÀÌ ±Í½ÅÀÌ µé·È´Ù ÇÏ´õ´Ï

NIV [Luke 7:33]

For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine, and you say, 'He has a demon.'

(37)

Çѱ۰³¿ª [´ª 9 : 19]   ´ë´äÇÏ¿© °¡·ÎµÇ ¼¼·Ê ¿äÇÑÀ̶ó ÇÏ°í ´õ·¯´Â ¿¤¸®¾ß¶ó, ´õ·¯´Â ¿¾ ¼±ÁöÀÚ ÁßÀÇ Çϳª°¡ »ì¾Æ³µ´Ù ÇϳªÀÌ´Ù  

NIV [Luke 9:19]

They replied, "Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, that one of the prophets of long ago has come back to life."

(38)

Çѱ۰³¿ª [´ª 12 : 50]   ³ª´Â ¹ÞÀ» ¼¼·Ê°¡ ÀÖÀ¸´Ï ±× ÀÌ·ç±â±îÁö ³ªÀÇ ´ä´äÇÔÀÌ ¾î¶°ÇÏ°Ú´À³Ä

NIV [Luke 12:50]

But I have a baptism to undergo, and how distressed I am until it is completed!

(39)

Çѱ۰³¿ª [´ª 20 : 4]   ¿äÇÑÀÇ ¼¼·Ê°¡ Çϴ÷μ­³Ä »ç¶÷¿¡°Ô·Î¼­³Ä

NIV [Luke 20:4]

John's baptism--was it from heaven, or from men?"

(40)

Çѱ۰³¿ª [¿ä 1 : 25]   ¶Ç ¹°¾î °¡·ÎµÇ ³×°¡ ¸¸ÀÏ ±×¸®½ºµµµµ ¾Æ´Ï¿ä ¿¤¸®¾ßµµ ¾Æ´Ï¿ä ±× ¼±ÁöÀÚµµ ¾Æ´ÒÁø´ë ¾îÂîÇÏ¿© ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ÁÖ´À³Ä

NIV [John 1:25]

questioned him, "Why then do you baptize if you are not the Christ, nor Elijah, nor the Prophet?"

(41)

Çѱ۰³¿ª [¿ä 1 : 26]   ¿äÇÑÀÌ ´ë´äÇ쵂 ³ª´Â ¹°·Î ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ÁÖ°Å´Ï¿Í ³ÊÈñ °¡¿îµ¥ ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¾ËÁö ¸øÇÏ´Â ÇÑ »ç¶÷ÀÌ ¼¹À¸´Ï

NIV [John 1:26]

"I baptize with water," John replied, "but among you stands one you do not know.

(42)

Çѱ۰³¿ª [¿ä 1 : 28]   ÀÌ ÀÏÀº ¿äÇÑÀÇ ¼¼·Ê ÁÖ´ø °÷ ¿ä´Ü °­ °Ç³ÊÆí º£´Ù´Ï¿¡¼­ µÈ ÀÏÀ̴϶ó

NIV [John 1:28]

This all happened at Bethany on the other side of the Jordan, where John was baptizing.

(43)

Çѱ۰³¿ª [¿ä 1 : 31]   ³ªµµ ±×¸¦ ¾ËÁö ¸øÇÏ¿´À¸³ª ³»°¡ ¿Í¼­ ¹°·Î ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ÁÖ´Â °ÍÀº ±×¸¦ À̽º¶ó¿¤¿¡°Ô ³ªÅ¸³»·Á ÇÔÀ̶ó Çϴ϶ó

NIV [John 1:31]

I myself did not know him, but the reason I came baptizing with water was that he might be revealed to Israel."

ħ·ÊÀÌÁö ¼¼·Ê°¡ ¾Æ´Ï´Ù <2>

(44)

Çѱ۰³¿ª [¿ä 1 : 33]   ³ªµµ ±×¸¦ ¾ËÁö ¸øÇÏ¿´À¸³ª ³ª¸¦ º¸³»¾î ¹°·Î ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ÁÖ¶ó ÇϽŠ±×ÀÌ°¡ ³ª¿¡°Ô ¸»¾¸ÇÏ½ÃµÇ ¼º·ÉÀÌ ³»·Á¼­ ´©±¸ À§¿¡µçÁö ¸Ó¹«´Â °ÍÀ» º¸°Åµç ±×°¡ °ð ¼º·ÉÀ¸·Î ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ÁÖ´Â ÀÌÀÎ ÁÙ ¾Ë¶ó Çϼ̱⿡

NIV [John 1:33]

I would not have known him, except that the one who sent me to baptize