sub_1_24.GIF

sub_1_25.GIF

sub_1_26.GIF

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 14-08-09 07:51
Àڱ⠽ÊÀÚ°¡Áö±â(°íÀü 1:18)
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : Á¶µ¿È£
Á¶È¸ : 2,328  

Àڱ⠽ÊÀÚ°¡Áö±â(°íÀü 1:18)

¿ì¸®´Â ´©±º°¡°¡ Áø ½ÊÀÚ°¡¿¡ ±â´ë¾îÀÖ´Ù. Á¦ ÈûÀ̳ª ´É·ÂÀ¸·Î ¼± °ÍÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï´Ù. ±× ´©±º°¡°¡ ¿¹¼ö´ÔÀϼöµµ ÀÖ°í, ºÎ¸ðÀÏ ¼öµµ ÀÖ°í, Ä£ÀÎôÀ̳ª ¼±¹èÀÏ ¼öµµ ÀÖ°í, ¸ñ»ç³ª ±³¿ìÀϼöµµ ÀÖ°í, À̸§µµ ¼ºµµ ¸ð¸£´Â ¹«¸íÀÎÀϼöµµ ÀÖ´Ù. ±×·¸°Ô ¿ì¸®´Â ´©±º°¡°¡ Áû¾îÁø ½ÊÀÚ°¡¿¡ ±â´ë¾î »ì¾Æ°£´Ù. ±×·¡¼­ ¿ì¸®´Â °áÄÚ È¥ÀÚ°¡ ¾Æ´Ñ °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ÀÛ°í ÃʶóÇÑ Çѱ¹ ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ ±³È¸µµ ¸¶Âù°¡ÁöÀÌ´Ù. ¿À´ÃÀÌ ÀÖ±â±îÁö ¼ö¸¹Àº ¼±¹èµéÀÇ ½ÊÀÚ°¡¿Í ´«¹°°ú ¶¡°ú ¹è°íÇÄ°ú °í´ÞÇÄ°ú ¿Ü·Î¿òÀÌ ÄÑÄÑÀÌ ½×ÀÌ°í ¼¯ÀÌ°í ´ÙÁ®Á® µó°í ¼³¸¸Å­ ´Ü´ÜÇÑ µ¹ÀÌ µÇ¾ú´Ù.

1999³â 3¿ù¿¡ ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ ±³È¸ »çÀ̹ö ¿¬±¸¼Ò°¡ ÀÎÅͳݿ¡ °³¼³µÇ¾ú´Âµ¥, Çѱ¹ ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ ±³È¸¿¡ ´ëÇؼ­ ¹®¿ÜÇÑ¿¡ °¡±õ´ø °³¼³ÀÚ´Â ÀÌÈÄ 16³â° ¼±¹è ¸ñȸÀÚµéÀÇ Çå½ÅÀûÀÎ »î¿¡ ¿ô±âµµ ÇÏ°í ¿ï±âµµ ÇÏ¿´°í, ¶§·Î´Â ź½Ä°ú ¾Æ½¬¿ò°ú ¾ÈŸ±î¿òÀ» ±ÝÇÏÁö ¸øÇÏ¿´´Ù. ¶Ç ¹ã³·¾øÀÌ ÀڷḦ ã°í ¸¸µé¾î ¼Ò°³ÇÏ´Â ÀÏ¿¡ ¸ÅÁøÇϸ鼭 º´µµ ³ª°í Å»Áø»óÅ¿¡ ºüÁ® °á±¹ Á÷Àåµµ ±×¸¸µÎ°Ô µÇ¾ú´Ù. ±× °°Àº ³ë·Â°ú Çå½Å°ú ´«¹°ÀÌ °è¼ÓÇؼ­ À̾îÁø´Ù¸é, ¿ì¸®°¡ Èñ¸ÁÇÏ´Â ¡®Å« ¹ÙÀ§ÀÇ ¾ó±¼¡¯ °°Àº ±× ´©±º°¡°¡ ¹Ýµå½Ã ³ª¿À°Ô µÉ °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ÁÖ´ÔÀÇ ½ÊÀÚ°¡¿¡ ±â´í ¿ì¸®°¡ ÁÖÀÇ ¸¸ÂùÀ» ÅëÇؼ­ »ó±âÇؾßÇÒ Á¡Àº ÁÖ´ÔÀÌ Áö½Å ½ÊÀÚ°¡»Ó¸¸ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó, ¿ì¸® ÀÚ½ÅÀÇ ¡®½ÊÀÚ°¡Áö±â¡¯µµ Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ´É·Â°ú ÁöÇý°¡ µÈ´Ù´Â Á¡ÀÌ´Ù. ¡°½ÊÀÚ°¡ÀÇ µµ°¡ ¸ê¸ÁÇÏ´Â Àڵ鿡°Ô´Â ¹Ì·ÃÇÑ °ÍÀÌ¿ä, ±¸¿øÀ» ¹Þ´Â ¿ì¸®¿¡°Ô´Â Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ´É·ÂÀÌ´Ù.¡±

We lean on the cross that Jesus took up. Likewise, we lean on the cross which someone took up. That someone may be our parents or relatives, may be our ministers or church members or may be our predecessors or the unknown. It's not by our own ability or talent that we stay on. Therefore we are not all alone. It's the very same with the small and humble Korean Christian Churches. What we have been up to these days is because there have been numbers of predecessors who completed the task the Lord Jesus had given them with their work of faith and labor of love and steadfastness of hope. The difficulties such as perspiration, teardrop, hunger and loneliness that our predecessors suffered from hardened after each layer and made layers until they became the stone of hope on which we could stand.

I opened Christian Church Cyber Studies in March 1999. I didn't know much about the history of the Korean Christian Churches and Churches of Christ at that time. But now after the study for 16 consecutive years on that particular subject I became the man who knows better than others. I could not but help often beaming with a smile or shedding tears over the sacrificial lives of our predecessors or sometimes grieving or feeling sorry over the misfortunes of the Korean Christian Churches. I endeavored to search out the resources and materials of the Korean Christian Churches and Churches of Christ and edited them to publish at our Christian Church Cyber Studies. And my health often worsened due to extreme fatigue and exhaustion. But I believe that in doing so; someday we will see a man like a Korean Alexander Campbell that our Lord God will raise up for us. He may appear after the manner of the story of "The Great Stone Face" by Nathaniel Hawthorne. As we lean on the cross that Jesus took up, what we must remember as we partake in the Lord's Supper is that our cross-bearing as well as the cross that our Lord took up becomes God's power and wisdom that save men. "For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God" (1Cor. 1:18).